Ask Altrix: What specialties does Altrix Nursing Agency provide to all NHS Agency Nurses?
Altrix Director of Compliance & Training Natalie Jennings discusses what interview specialties Altrix provides to all NHS Agency Nurses when they register with Altrix Nursing Agency.
As well as being Altrix’s Director of Compliance & Training, Natalie is a Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, Queen’s Nurse, CQC Advisor and a former Deputy Director of Nursing.
Natalie is available to answer any questions from Altrix Nurses by emailing email@example.com
Please click the play button below to watch the short video.
- You can subscribe to the Altrix YouTube channel by clicking here.
- Nurses wishing to register with Altrix can do so by clicking here.
Altrix is a technology-focused nursing agency which enables RGN & Specialty Nurses to find, book and work shifts at NHS Trusts and hospitals across the UK.
Nurses which register with Altrix benefit from:
- Our cutting-edge mobile app, where you can upload compliance documentation, browse and book shifts, and receive tailored shift alerts
- Piece of the mind that they’re receiving the maximum rate possible, set by the hospital
- A dedicated 24/7 support team, just a phone call away
- The ability to book shifts at hospitals across the UK