Download the Altrix app!
Whether your registered with Altrix or thinking of doing so, downloading our app is highly recommended!
The Altrix app creates tailored push notifications based on your job role, address and the hospitals you are registered with. Nurses can also contact the 24/7 Altrix support team directly through it.
You can also log in to filter jobs based on their specialty as well as hospital, location, time of day, duration and day of the week, whilst new and existing Altrix Nurses can use the app to register, submit compliance documentation and upload references.
The nursing job roles are as follows:
- RMN / Mental Health
- NICU / PICU
The app can be downloaded from the following locations:
We’d love to hear your feedback about the app – please email email@example.com to let us know your thoughts.
Here’s a breakdown of everything the Altrix app can do, no matter what stage of registration you’re at:
Nurses wishing to register with Altrix can now do so via the mobile app.
Signed up but not compliant
Nurses who have registered with Altrix but haven’t completed their compliance can download the app and use their website login details to sign in. You can now:
- continue to upload your compliance documentation through the mobile app
- update your references for additional job roles
- receive targeted shifts based on your address and job roles
Compliant but not downloaded app
Altrix Nurses who are compliant but haven’t downloaded the mobile app can simply download the app and use their website login details to sign in. Make sure you select your job roles to receive tailored alerts.
Compliant with app
Nurses who have already registered with Altrix and have already downloaded the App can now:
- Update your references for additional job roles you want to add
- Turn on notifications on the app
- Update your address so you can receive shifts near you
- Update your job roles so you can receive specific shifts
- Continue to book shifts