Altrix Launches at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Altrix Technology is delighted to announce our rollout at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – which began on Monday 29th July 2019.
As part of our engagement, Altrix will be initially supplying off-payroll Band 5 nurses for 24 – 48 hour shifts, with a view to help eradicate the high cost of expensive, last-minute agencies.
As with all our partnerships, Altrix operates one low-rate flat fee for all shifts regardless of notice, which means that hard-working nurses receive higher rates of pay and more money stays where it belongs – in the NHS, treating patients in their time of need.
York has joined the growing list of Trusts in the UK who partner with Altrix, as part of our ongoing national drive to reduce NHS agency spend across the country.
Says James Lock, Co-Founder of Altrix Technology:
“I’m absolutely thrilled that Altrix is now partnering with York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, York is a our first Trust in Yorkshire and I hope it will be the first of many more. It represents the next step in our mission to help cut agency costs across the country and help all acute Trusts in the UK achieve their savings targets.”
About York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services for approximately 800,000 people living in and around York, North Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire and Ryedale – an area covering 3,400 square miles. With an annual turnover approaching £0.5bn, the Trust manages eight hospital sites and has a workforce of around 9,000 staff working across the hospitals and in the community.
Altrix is new recruitment technology which is underpinned by a dedicated support team and specialises solely in filling off-payroll, Band 5 agency nursing shifts. Our vision is to eliminate high recruitment costs from the NHS – keeping much needed taxpayer money where it should be: in the care system, treating patients in their time of need.
- A large community of Band 5 nurses compliant to framework standards and available to the Trust at the touch of a button
- A much faster way to fill shifts, especially last-minute shifts without incurring extortionate agency fees
- A service that takes care of all the necessary interviewing and compliance of nurses (we are “Diamond” rated for compliance)
- A cost-effective way of cutting out the traditional agency, reducing NHS agency spend by up to 85%
- No need to do anything differently – there is no extra work and no technology to integrate into the NHS infrastructure