Altrix Launches at East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
Altrix Technology is delighted to announce our new partnership with East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust – which began at the start of August 2019.
We will be covering three of the Trust’s hospitals in East Kent: William Harvey Hospital, Kent & Canterbury Hospital and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital.
In the initial stages of our engagement, Altrix will be filling off-payroll Band 5 nursing shifts with 24 – 48 hours notice, with a view to help eradicate the high cost of expensive, last-minute agencies.
As with all partners, Altrix operates one low-rate flat fee for all shifts regardless of notice, which means that hard-working nurses receive higher rates of pay and more money stays where it belongs – in the NHS, treating patients in their time of need.
East Kent is the latest UK Trust to partner with Altrix, as part of our ongoing national drive to reduce NHS agency spend across the country.
Says James Lock, Co-Founder of Altrix Technology:
“I’m so proud to add yet another NHS Trust and three more hospitals to those we already partner with in Kent – currently both Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells. Combined working across large counties really helps both the hospitals we work with and the nurses we provide, so I’m very excited about this large regional project.
“It’s also been only a matter of days since we launched our first engagement in Yorkshire at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. So as I always say, these new rollouts represent new steps in our mission to help cut agency costs across the country and help all acute Trusts in the UK achieve their savings targets.”
About East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals and community clinics serving a local population of over 750,000 people.
Altrix is new recruitment technology which is underpinned by a dedicated support team and specialises solely in filling off-payroll, Band 5 agency nursing shifts. Our vision is to eliminate high recruitment costs from the NHS – keeping much needed taxpayer money where it should be: in the care system, treating patients in their time of need.
- A large community of off-payroll Band 5 nurses compliant to framework standards and available to the Trust at the touch of a button
- A much faster way to fill shifts, especially last-minute shifts without incurring extortionate agency fees
- A service that takes care of all the necessary interviewing and compliance of nurses (we are Diamond rated for compliance)
- A cost-effective way of cutting out the traditional agency, reducing NHS agency spend by up to 85%
- No need to do anything differently – there is no extra work and no technology to integrate into the NHS infrastructure